Friday, May 27, 2016

Little LOTR #18... Revised!

HELLO I AM BACK AND IM GONNA DO THIS RIGHT.  I am relaunching! I needed a clean start to my comics and so here we go!
  

Here is the NEW Little LOTR #18!!!!! I told you it was a clean start to this!!


Ok, so here we go.
I will draw Little LOTR comics every Friday, but if I don't post one Don't kill me!! I'm just busy.

I will do LOTS of fan art!! 

I will also do a comic including the characters from the radio drama, Adventures in Odyssey. You will probably see lots of things concerning this. 

I will put my "conspiracies" (Fanfiction ideas and other connections) 

This blog isn't really my top priority, ya know! I am also working on another blog with my sister and brother. Here is the link: Never Grow Up or foreverhavingfun.blogspot.com.  It isn't done yet. 

So there ya go! Now we are off to a clean start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment